Monday 4 April 2011

happy birthday kelvin =)

hey guys. finally i hav time to update my blog. my times are quite pack these day. about kelvin birthday thingy and my college thingy. about my college things,i went to register at taylors laz saturday. im officially a taylors student now =) gonna start study this wednesday,i cant wait to meet alot new peoples <3 excited yet nervous,caz a new life for me,seriously,wish me luck my dear =)
my best fren a.k.a KLKM a.k.a ah fatt a.k.a lengzai a.k.a sibling and also KELVIN birthday~! happy birthday to him! my best buddy since form1. this is the fifth year we know each other =) we are juz same class for 2years,but our relationship so strong,alot other ppl wil ask that is it we are childhood fren or same class evry year,haha. we are seriously juz schoolmate! and less talk to each other in school somemore,but we can stil so close to each other until now,IM REALLY APPREACIATED. and glad to know him. he coloured my life. =D
form1 

form2

form3

form4

form5





finally we are graduate in 2010<3

im here to wish u all the best in everything u wanna do,juz move on when face something u dun wish to. =)
im always here to be ur listener when u need, best brother forever <3<3<3

happy birthday~! =)


and im gonna update about kelvin celebration later night<3 gonna gather all the pictures 1st. stay tuned =)


No comments:

Post a Comment