Wednesday 29 June 2011

25&26th june

Heyyyy =) i gonna post about my weekend 25&26th june. lets talk about sunday 1st,i went the curve with xinyan,she wanna find a purse. but couldnt get at last,caz didnt saw any shop that hav nice one. pyan didnt join us this time,too bad,so karaoke session juz left me and xin yan. lol 


after done prepare =)

Karaoke =) altot juz two person but is fun too LOL

hooinee&xinyan =) i love this few pictures alot,the colour so nice rtye~ =p

 <3<3<3
 chilling at starbucks <3

on the way back!

we love this pic so much <3
ACTIONCAM! weeee =)

SATURDAY! me and jing yi went to tuition centre fetch yee chern. after that we went to original kayu for our brunch then wait for snowflake open. we chit chat inside the car about half an hour. haha long time never been together ad =) went to the curve with hanyang and sxiang at the night time. and thats my saturday =)

 yee chern <3
 1`2`3`4
 we 3 <3
my lovely ychern & jing yi <3





No comments:

Post a Comment