Sunday 11 September 2011

Long time no blogging :)

Hello my dear,since two months I didn't update my blog,view back those older post,I felt so weird,because something that are so good last time had become worst now,everyone said is past so just let it go,but how if I can't let it go?

I finally found "blogger" in iPhone app! That's so good,Caz I can update anytime and anywhere I wan to,one of the reason y my blog so dead is because I lazy on my computer :p keke!

My life seems growing well now although have some problem Stil going on,but problem isn't a bad thing thou,it's really make me grow stronger and understand more things :) thanks :)

Sometimes I may quiet sometimes I may just give a smile when whole gang are chit chatting,I'm not weird,sometimes I just keep my words in my mind,lesser words lesser trouble,some ppl just like to pick my words to make some prob -.- rumors will started just like that! I get bored of this,if u seriously told that u can't trust one of ur friend,then just get off their life,otherwise u are the most fake person,make ur life comfortable Kay?

Two more weeks to go then is my term break! I can't wait ;)) enjoy ur days everyone! Smile everyday! Everyone deserve to have a good life,so learn to appreciate everything <3 love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment