Wednesday 26 October 2011

Boring

Hii :) now whenever I feel like wanna talk to someone,I will write it here instead of telling,here is like half public half private,so I think is the best place I tel out my feeling ;) this few days I can't really have a good sleep,my tears drop ytd night,suddenly I felt very lonely and felt that I just can talk to the wall,looking back my previous pic or whatever,I'm so happy and like definitely enjoy it so much in every moment,so now where is my smile gone? I really dunno >< i cry because I care,I felt sad because it really touch my heart!

Btw,I felt released a lot after talk to my best friend Woon Ching,she said tat this few weeks me and her was like stranger in campus,I really did feel tat too,this is also one of the reason y my tears drop,I felt like I'm losing a closest friend in campus,that's feeling is so hurt,I dunno what the reason we became like tat. But after talk with her just now,I feel so good,and we promise each other won't like tat again :) love her! Mwuah <3

Everyday I'm searching for u,wanna talk to u,but I scare to getting hurt again,I really have alot things share with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment