Sunday 30 October 2011

Different

At the night time I met up with Karyan Kelvin sxiang and Hanyang. We went to wondermilk that in me and Karyan wishlist :) it's left few cupcake there,sad! Not so nice as well ><
After tat we really dunno where to go but all of us feel like going to second round! We have a very lame suggestion that go to taylors university for supper,lol!
I bring them walk around there and show them the places that I usually go :) is so fun,I found that I'm so happy stay in campus tat time,dunno y,mayb is with them,haih I really hope we all study together then can stick together always :) I believe on Monday when I pass by the places tat I walked with them tonight,I will definitely think of them <3 :'( so sad! Haih >< I love them so much! Before we left,we went to the mamak have our supper,teh o ais limao! Hehe! We have a good time chit chat at there! I hope everytime break time like this! Haha! Lots of love to them ;) this is the different I found,my smile is so easy to get when with them :)

And yea,me Pyan and zxin have a celebration for xyan :) happy birthday again babe! Hope u enjoy today ya! Love u <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment