Wednesday 16 March 2011

Days =D

da jia hao=) i got no guitar class on this tuesday,so i off to pavilion with my cousin. i not yet practice my guitarrrrrr,OH MY. gonna be nervous again next week. i juz dunno y i couldnt find a time to practice,i always complain to my mum that im very boring,but end up just watch tv or listen to music or go out with frens,ahhhhhhhh. thats terrible =( i always last minute only practice,haihhhh. okay about pavilion,i bought a jeans. and thats all. just walk around,but window shopping only,caz need to save money~! FOR MY IPHONE5~! haha! me and my cousin had a nice talk while waiting adults buying their stuff. they choose for almost 2 hours~!!!!! omg~! me and my cousin beh tahan ar,damn hungry somemore,they juz non-stop searching and trying =.= finally they grab on their handbags and walk toward us. WOW WE ARE SO HAPPY~! hahaha.  im very tired that day,so didnt go yam cha on that night. here u go some photos of me and my cousin(yuri) <3 we try on some effect using "lomo-lomo"~! this app quite nice =D all of my frens love it <3





watch tv with angela at night <3
baby non stop watching 
forcing her to snap with me =p
hey guys,her watching tv style damn awesome rtye? LOL xD



about today,thunder was so strong in the morning,i dunno what time it start raining all that,but it does wake me up,that time ald 7am. i was so tired,so juz continue to sleep. altot the sound was so damn loud,but it does not success to wake me up again=p luckily i didnt work or study today,can sleep til watever time i wan~! haha~! when i step out my room,i heard angela screaming,awwww,i quickly go find where is she,hug and kiss <3<3<3 i must see her evryday~! hehe <3 but then she become very naughty this few days,mayb she had grown up,btw she stil very cute. haha. my sis off today,so i request her bring me to snowflake. ahhhh i think im addicted with it ald after go with kelvin and hanyang~! hahaha really very nice~! OH MY~! this time i choose japan combo,the soya taste really AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE~! and the green tea "muachi"~! hehe

our dessert<3
my japan combo<3
see~! angela love it too~! HAHA <3


my 2nd sis going to hong kong this saturday,after few months only she wil be back,tats y we go to our fav restaurant hav a dinner <3 this is important to me,thats y i didnt go midvalley with xinyan and phikyan they all,really very sorry~! im not purposely ffk,dun angry me =) we sure can go again anytime rtye babes? i love u girls lots~! mwuahhh <3<3<3 and i really happy and appreciate that zying invite me to go as well. hehe <3 

does she look cute dress up like this? hehe<3

okay end my post here~! chaos evryone <3<3<3 and good night =D



No comments:

Post a Comment