Wednesday 9 March 2011

yippi yaya =D

aloha babes<3
 thanks to evryone that like my video clips no matter in my own profile,hwei sim's profile or youtube my channel =) thank you,xie xie and terima kasih~! haha i appreciate all the comments and likes that u guys gave~! ahhhh~! u all give me a very big support,i feel like making a new one ald, hahaha~! what song shud i make? any idea my dear frens? hmmm. btw not so fast yet,i think i really hav to make it very ok ald only can upload,hehe. the "an jing" i had make some mistake,im sry guys =(
im here muz thx to hwei sim 1st,she help me share this song on her fb wall,i was sleeping tat time,when i wake up,i really shocked when saw so many ppl comment and like,OH MY <3 anyone that interested can go to my wall watch it as well http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000033494932
okay,i hav chat with my babe(boon  yee) today,she said she very sad caz i didnt mention her in my blog at all~! HAHAHA chill la baby,u know i always love u rtye? mwuah mwuah hug hug~! wo hen ai ni de~! lai wo de jia karaoke la~! haha~! <3<3<3
get sean msg in the evening,he said jeanny ask me go taylors lakeside with them along tmr,she hav to go at 6.30 and back at 12. MARCH ald now,i hav my holiday for almost 3 months,really is time to start go to a new life,college life,if not i wil getting lazier. and yea,i wanna study diploma in tourism management,KDU dun hav this course,so i hav to go taylors ald,its far,but i think its ok =) tmr i have to go ask for info about this course,so lets see what i get tmr,k?  talk to u guys again tomoro. hehe~! good night babes<3 (i hav to sleep early today,wake up at 5.30am =D ) tata~!

No comments:

Post a Comment