Saturday 19 March 2011

fridayyy

Aloha <3 my sis wake me up today,she told me about today's plan (go lunch,pick up angela and desapark city). okay i sleep awhile more then only wake up,very sleepy arrrrrrrr. i hav japanese food as my lunch,tats was yummy,(and doesnt contain radiation). HEHE~! after that went to pick up angela baby. i bring her minnie as well,she was so happy when see that,this was how she look like when saw her minnie~!

so cute rtye? haha<3

we went to DPC,here u go some pictures,


supermarket time
nice weather<3
*mum mumm

pretty babe<3
yoghurt ice cream again=D
leng lui<3



                                      




we back around 3.30pm. kelvin msg me when i on the way back tat time,and we did a sudden plan. an outing include me,kelv and mel mel <3 long time we three didnt gather together ald. and we know she miss us alot too~! muahaha! so i quickly call mel mel ask whether she coming back from 1u or not. she come to my house 1st then i fetch her to kelvin house to pick him up as well. we have went to some places,but heavy rain,basement parking cannot go in dunno y. so we go to another place. actually we juz need a place to chit chat. haha. even roadside also nvm~! LOL we juz wanna meet each other caz hav so many things to share! hahaha~! after awhile jeanny come to join us. hehe~! mel mel help me buy Avril cd,hehe. ytd i couldnt get =( thanks kim yen and mel mel <3 haha

LOL i lazy rotate =) its a recycle bag actually

after fetch kel and mel back home,i juz stay at home. being good girl this few days~! got an event "yam cha" i also didnt attend eh tonight~! hahaha~! tmr gonna meet xyan and pyan~! xyan comfirm she coming but pyan not sure~! haih! I HOPE TO SEE THEY TWO TOMORO~!!!!! =))) okay hav to sleep now. good night evryone <3


HAHAHA~! my look when going to sleep=)

WAN AN WO DE PENG YOU <3<3<3 sweet dreams<3=D



No comments:

Post a Comment