Monday 14 March 2011

Weekend


aloha my babes <3 its been few days i didnt update my blog,quite busy these days,went out with family and friends. nowadays i can fall asleep very early ald~! yeah,mayb im too tired evryday,haha~! and yea,i gonna update about my saturday and sunday. saturday i went to 1u with my sis and angela,Anthony was there at 2pm. i tot i able to see him there,but too bad im too late,reach there about 4,haih.. it was okay,juz felt abit disappointed,caz i really in love with his voice,damn sexy and nice~! the "sorry that i love you" was killing me. awww =D ntg special today,its juz having lots of fun shopping with family. we back about 9pm. okay here u go some photos <3

my fav(nandos chicken)
tofu ice cream *yum
dont u think she is so adorable?=)
my babyyyy mwuah mwuah
after back from 1u
i love my rings<3<3<3

okay about sunday~ my sis wake me up around 9am. then we go for dim sum. that was everyone favorite i guess. hmmm. hehe=) received call from hyang,he ask to go breakfast with him,but then becaz of some reason so cancel ald. i think i will hav no activities after that,tats y i plan to watch tv whole afternoon and evening and mayb night as well. haha so pity. i fall asleep after awhile,im too bored maybb ??@@ sleep can cure my boredness. my phone's vibration wake me uppppppppppp. is hyang,he said coming to my house now,i mean on the way. OMG damn suddennnn,i ran upstairs and hav a chg. crazy felle. hahaha~! this is the reason that my whole-day-tv-activity being cancel =) we went to kelvin house plan where to go. about 1 hour only we make a decision,lol? haha i suddenly think of SNOWFLAKE~! HEHE i wanted to eat this for so many times ald but fail. so yea,my dream comes true~! HAHAHA~! i dunno what to order,caz didnt try all that b4,but i saw 爱玉冰~!!! OMG. i want that~! hyang one was sooooooooooo damnnnnnnn tastyyyyyy,the soya taste really great,is a must to try =) he likes mine as well,so we both share. we went to giza hav a walk until 6pm like tat we go for steamboat,is a buffet,rm25 per person is really cheap and worth it,we sit near to the "steamboat-belt" HAHA we can easily grab watever we wan. lets check those photos up 1st,here u go =D


yum yum
the smoke so nice HAHA

i love this pic <3
ice cream
we have more,this is juz A PART OF IT! hahaha

we ate around 30 plate of beef,around 15 scoops ice cream and alot other food. HAHAHA. damn alot. we at there more than 2 hours. non stop ordering beef and ice cream~! xD having lots of fun there. hehe ;p u guys shud go try,its really nice. this steamboat buffet really worth it =) after that we go to brp mcd,for badminton match? hahaha. (   they nonstop talking when on the way back that time~! so annoying~! hmmmph=(   ) the badminton match was nice,our malaysia team VS denmark team. but too bad 1:2,we lost to denmark,but somehow they did great job,got 2nd *claps =D i didnt watch lee chong wei match becaz dunno the time,and after reach home damn tired ald,too bad,haih. nvm~! i hope i can watch it in youtube or somewhere else,sure can find out,hehe~! 


peace~! i love my ring <3<3<3
the lan xi face! LOL
we will stil together when 99 years old~! HAHA

 i put on a mask and hav a good sleep at the night <3
these were wat i did for my weekend =D chaos evryone~! have a nice day <3=)
and yea my best girlfren MELISSA back from ns ald,cant wait to hang out with her =) imy ily <3









No comments:

Post a Comment