Thursday 24 March 2011

Result day

hello~! i back to school today. unforgettable day for me. really. result out today,im damn nervous and cant wait for this day. caz after 3 months ald,today is the day that i can know my spm result =) okay. i was countdown to this day actually,but my heartbeat go faster whenever i think about it. i got ALOT good luck sms or msg in fb from my frens~! thankz darling. btw,i was so afraid that wil make them disappointed on wat i got. haih. no matter how i stil hav to face it. i love them,they gave a very huge support always,i appreciate all the msg that u guys gave =) 
ahhhh i stomachache in the morning. i dunno whether is im too nervous or eat smtg wrong last night~! hahaha~! watch drama and breakfast in the morning,and dress up then go pick up mel and py to follow me to school as well. im scare to go alone,go together is much more better,wont so nervous! haha. hehe i cant wait to see all my frens there,juniors all. yesh~! finally can meet them all in once~! haha but need to find them,its quite hard eh. when i reach there,"mummy" was standing at the guard house there. i tot she is there to check us see who break the school rules(wear shorts,didnt tie hair,wearing slipper etc). me and mel mel didnt tie our hair,OHMY,we are nervous! haha scare later she scold us or wat. we refused to go in. we stand outside the school gate there. mummy was calling us,we were like OMGGGGGG SHYTTTT wat happennnnnnn. and guess wat. she hug three of us when meet us. and like so happy to meet us again. i didnt know that she stil remember us. hahahaha~! feel so warm on that moment =) and hav some nice chat with her and she had wish us luck too. thanks mummy =) then walk to the pondok there saw shalini and her gang. hug with them too,ahhh really long time no see~! haha. then look up to 4th floor,saw XINTZY! omg,i tot they wil come down eh,she waves hand to me,then say cannot come down caz teacher there. haih! that was too bad eh,i miss them alot. stil tot can hav some talk with them,aiyoyo. then walk further,saw kimyen,pitshan,and alot more.all my schoolmates! hahaha. but i didnt walk in la,very noisy and crowded there. so i juz stand away from there and chit chat with my friends. then saw yee chern and jia yong walk towards us. oh yeah! my "ponteng mate". hahhaa ychern always ask me to call him out from class,so that can ponteng and walk around. LOL. i did ask him out sometimes,chit chat with him is very nice though~! hehe. then i ask him to bring me to pyan class. i wan see khang le,zhi xin and pyan. but i didnt saw zhi xin eh. where are u darling? ><  
talk with them awhile through the behind door caz teacher in the class that time. haih. when i walk back to my fren there,i saw those students walking towards to the dewan ald. WOW WOW WOW! its time to face the truth! damn nervous ahhhhhhhhhhhh. i was stil chit chatting with frens outside the dewan,let others get 1st. LOL. after some times,i walk in lu,and go get my result~! wat theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. saw two "curvy" words on my sijil,WHATTTTTTT. i was really shocked and feel so down. i quickly look up and count my A's. ahhhhhhhh i was relieve ald when saw 6. but stil the same thing,i expect 7. >< B+ for bm! yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i wan to get A for thatttttttttttttttttttttt~! haih. i totally blank on that moment, i really dun like to see that two "curvy" thingy on tat paper! >< haih but awhile only,i felt nothing ad when walk out dewan! caz like finally get this paper and is ald enuff for me to apply to my college. i can do ntg for my result ad also. so chill la. LOL. i got A- for sejarah and chemistry~! wohooo. im so happy for my sejarah ehh,thanks Siiva <3 u  helped me alot. and mr Lim <3 TQ TQ. those notes are awesome! =)  out from dewan then meet pn annie. haha. i dun wan let her see my result. but too bad she keep on wanna know. hahaha. i show her,haha,she say not bad la got 6A's and say alot things that make me feel alot better,haha tqtq <3 1st thing in my mind that time was go to bilik guru find pn goh! hahaha. caz i promise her i will get A+ for math and add math~!!!! oh yeaaaa~! i really did~! when i get in the room,teacher was smiling and congratz to me. she said my dream come true,really did wat i wish to do. i told her about my other two bad result,she said the same things like pn annie,ahahaha i felt relax ald~! hehehe. then went back to downstairs,talk with kang wei and mun hong. hahaha hav some crazy talks with them,tat moment i ald forget about my result thingy, LOL then go here and there chat with frens. my spm "neighbour" in exam hall teo yee choon got 7A's~!!!!!!!!!!!! wat the hellllll make me so jealous~! hahaha u dun feel so syok sendiri when saw this ok~! LOL hate u ehhhh,we are neighbour in class and exam hall,y u dun share share ur result to me or transfer some "signal" to me in the exam hall to make my result better~! huh~! >< haha btw,no worries arrr.feel completely ntg ald after some times. my zai zai Yin hao be my tour guide today in the school~! not bad la. he know every class location,so can bring me go find frens that i wanna find~! haha 1st stop: pyan class,2nd stop: xinyan class,3rd stop: jae er class. then no more. caz its late and mel mel them call me ald. LOL its time to back home =( ahhhh i still not yet enjoy the times there to the max~! >< and and i didnt get to talk to vaynekit and cathrine them~! haihhhhhhh. vaynekit was screaming my name from the 3rd floor,LOL long time didnt heard that ad,we just hi to each other. and cathrine them unable to come out! aiyo too bad la. juz can meet another time~! hehe =) here u go some picture 1st.



my zai zai yin hao<3
tour guide of the day=)
mama zaizai baba <3
<3<3<3
lunch time with darlings<3

we went mcd,my hse,mamak and paparich in 5 hours time~! HAHAHA tat was tiring~! 
i gonna sleep now. is 12.40am >< good night evryone~! and congratz to my friends tat score well <3<3<3
xoxo=)
24 march now~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my neighbour teo yee choon =)~!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha~! 18 ald lor. uncle ald. hahaha~! wish u happy birthday~! ur result are ur gift to urself~! congratz to u~! =D



1 comment: