Friday 25 March 2011

The day after result & Ychoon bday =)

hye~! this post shud be ytd. but then i was too TIREDDDDDD~! i slept at 6pm,hahaha i used up all my energy at daytime~! LOL thats y i didnt on my fb and all. really very tired. lets see what we did on that day. wake up at 8 smtg in the morning then wait for ychoon msg,caz he is the main character. if he cannot join us then our plan will be cancel or i will just fetch mel mel go with me. caz is his birthday ma, hehe then i got his call about 9 smtg,he said can,so the plan is still ON~! =) actually is just a day out,like movie,food,chit chat and all that. is better than just stay at home on a birthday rtye,thats so boring eh if like tat,so juz jom la~! =) we went to desapark at 10.30am. received Pn Tan msg,she ask about my result,im feel so happy eh saw her msg,she is so caring =) she congratz to me as well,didnt met her at school caz she mc that day,too bad=( guess wat,reach there only we tot of going for movie~! hmmmmmm,so we walk around then off to tesco village MBO watch moive~! damn swt~! hahaha but nvmla,i wanna watch too,long time no watch movie ad =) we wanted to watch "big mommas" but then the showtimes was 4pm and 8pm. too late ar. so we choose "men suddenly in love". tat movie is 18,but then no worries,i think we can stil watch caz no ppl there at all,they wont so bad ask us out. ahhaha. 1st time went to that cinema MBO,very nice decoration but then juz few movies there,caz is a very small cinema. and THE SEAT WAS SO AWESOME AND COMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD~! actually we bought the normal seat,but then the cinema was juz not more than 20 ppl. and i saw the couple seat was empty,so me,melmel and kelvin went to sit on the couple seat~! OMGGGGGG nice weih. we afraid of those workers sudenly come in check,luckily nope~! hahaha so yea,we sit couple seat for the whole movie~! ohhh damn nice<3 try it when u guys there~! hahaha,we juz act there like our home that time,LOL. okay about that movie. is a cantonese comedy movie. actually whole movie was talking about sex. hahaha. but then really worth to watch,we laugh from beginning til end =)


all of us<3
me and my best fren kelvin<3

okay after that movie we went back to desa park,altot the weather was so damn hot,but we were so damn cold after come out from cinema. hahaha. so i suggested to hav steamboat as our lunch. tom yam tom yammmmm and beefffffffff~! hahaha me and kelvin choose the same one,we hav the same taste. HAHA. and extra order one plate of "sotong". my favorite <3 and mel mel keep on wan order telur telur,but yummy la. hahaha so me and kel stole the telur also =) we hav talk alot about college thingy and our future plan. haha. long time didnt gather together like this ald. 


yummy yummy steamboat <3<3<3
me and my mel mel<3

the weather was so hot but its windy,but somehow i stil feel like going to play that swing eh,long time no play ald. hahaha. so ask all of them go there hav funnn. we play under a hot sunnnn~! OH MY. doesnt care about our skin and all,without sunblock we stil can enjoy to the max there~! hahaha have lots fun with my buddies there,ahhhhhhhhh i was thinking when wil we gather together like this again. after one months all of us wil be busy in our own things. =(

me and kelvin =)

the finalist of the "swing" competition,all of them felt dizzy after awhile~! hahaha =p
so cute! hahaha

we sat on the grass chit chat,thats niceeee,haha,feel like so close to the nature, HAHA. and windy on that time,very nice,i miss that moment the most now =) check out those photos,

best friend since form1 <3<3<3

i love this alot. its so natural <3<3<3

my best girlfriend<3
my best boyfriends <3 

HAHAHAHA! guess wat he tryiing to act? hmmm hahaha

after that record a video of kelvin lee khai meng,the video is not available. hehe. he trying to make a song mv. hehe thats funny =) we back home around 4pm. caz very hot laaa and our pants all wet ald. hahaha becaz the GRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. EISHHHH. feel shy to walk around also,use bag to cover, hahaha. fetch all of them back home after that. reach home around 5. IM.SO.TIRED!!!!! go took a bath and lying on sofa watch tv,i fall asleep after awhile,so i get up to my room to sleep. i sleep with my wet hair.i dun even got energy go dry,lazy ar. this is y i sleep at 6pm. tiring day~! evryone were tired im sure,playground time was killing our energy! hahaha. hope yee choon enjoy this day altot is not sooo special celebration,but hope u feel nice hanging around with us =) 
about today (friday),my parent went to thailand ald. without mummy,need to eat outside food evryday. haihhhh today dinner with jac family. i love them. its fun to hanging out with them =) 
its friday night now,its time to plan wat to do on saturday and sunday =) hope i hav tons of fun tooo~! hahaha 
im still finding a day to go pn goh house with mel mel them,without her i wont get a+ for add math,she makes my dream come true,this is forever in my heart,i wont forget her~! and im glad that she text me and said she was so happy for me. hehe she realy give me alot support ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS no matter what prob i face~! she act me just like her daughter in school,haha,i love her sooooo much~! 
me & pn goh<3 aww i miss her so much now =( i really hope i can turn back time HAIHH
wo hen xiang ni,xi wang ke yi kuai dian jian dao ni,ran hou chang ge gei ni ting<3<3<3

okay end my post here =) good night evryone <3 








                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment