Wednesday 9 March 2011

A day after monday =D

Aloha evryone~! hey hey lame nice title rtye? say YES evryone~! HAHA~! 
okay,a day after monday just a normal day for me,i tot it just wil end with all THAT activities (breakfast,lunch,dinner,guitar class,sleep),but but but NO~! hahaha~! okay lets talk about the daytime 1st~! wake up at 11am~! OH MY,get scold by mum lor,haih,but she dunno what time i fall asleep last night,i think about 3 or 4? haih HELP ME~! feel like taking pill to make me fall asleep,i dunno wth happen to me man~! A BIG HAIZ~! =( i practice my guitar in the afternoon,i really cannot find a time to practice my guitar,hang out evrydayy,so i do some last minute practice b4 go the guitar class,hope it isnt too bad?! hmmmm,i can catch up but some new chord i really not used to it yet,it sound diff evrytime when i strum,too bad too bad,HAHA~! keep looking on the guitar strings,which finger on which string,then chg chords,chg finger position,non-stop looking the strings~~~~~~~~~my eyes ada banyak strings on it~~~~~~~~~~oh my god ><nvm,somehow stil hav to learn,PRACTICES MAKE PERFECT rtye? i dun wan to make my teacher disappointed weih=) hehe ga you ar liew hooi nee =p
5.45pm~! angela finally reach home~! fyi,she go daycare on weekdays,I MISS HER ALOT! i cant wait to see her back~! my babyyyyyyy lala <3 after that go for guitar class,teacher ask me bring ipad to class,so i bring it,and download some new guitar apps,that really good,if u interested can go search for "guitarchords","tabs" and "L&M guitar'...those apps are helpful,u can rely on it when hav some probs that related with guitar thingy~! have some homework today,i need to really master in some chords. OKAY~! i will really try my best to master it~! next week no class,caz school holiday,so i have plenty of time to practice,(hope i got time practice) HAHAHAHA~! and and my phone keep on vibrate when in the class,i was so nervous laaaaa,scare teacher wil scold,but he is playing my ipad =.= i check my phone (5 new msg 4 misscall)         all belong to hanyang and kelvin. OMG! thank you for keep vibrating my phone,hahaha~! hanyang wanna go get his pet~! i was like OMG WHY,I AFRAID OF DOGGIE. they say yam cha after that,so i go lu~! and i guess they wont so bad take the dog scare me GUA~! hahaha somehow they are crazy,i think they wil purposely do that. hmmmmm. then dunno y la,the "take-pet" activity cancel,hahaha. so just go sunway giza hav a drink like that,so called "yam cha" hahaha~! okay we 3 have a very good and unforgetable memories there! they provide awesome drinks~! we keep sharing our drinks to each other,first time i feel the "sharing is caring" moment~! me and han yang's drinks was awesome ! kelvin one okok la ! hahaha~! he jealous us alot, he keep on sip our drinks,bad bad bad! hahaha~! hey guys,shud go try ya,i bet u wil have a very good memories there too =) okay i will show u guys our awesome drinks later,cant wait right? u hav to wait~! becaz~~~~~~~~~~~have some prob in uploading process lea~! haih =( then go for baskin eat ice cream,but too bad,chocolate mint sold out~! yer so sad weih,that was me and hyang favorite and the 1st choice when selecting those flavours~! okayyyyy nvmmmm there have lots more,so juz choose either 3. its time to back,received calls from sis ad,haihhhh =( aiyo stil not yet chat finish leh,so bad keep on gossip there~! HAHAHA~! ok,show u guys the awesome drink photo,
teh si,cham,kopi o <3 SIMPLE&NICE
wanna knw where this place? leave a comment =) 
strongly recommended by ONG HAN YANG,KELVIN LEE KHAI MENG AND EMILY LIEW HOOI NEE~! <3
okay end my post here,bye evryone XOXO =D

No comments:

Post a Comment